Khamis, 24 April 2014

A Long Gap, is it?

Assalamualaikum.

It's been quite a long time since the last time I wrote here. I's been tough. It's been hard. 

I though to myself back then that I would love being employed, so that I'll have my own money, my own life but..

To adik adik who is still in school, do appreciate that. Once you stop schooling, you will lose one of your biggest fun ever. Like me.

Being employed means being in a complicated relationship with your works. Especially when you choose to work as professional, where you have to handle problems, discrepancies, so on yadda yadda yadda.

I;ve been employed for 10 months, it's been great, I do learn a lot but I don't feel happy anymore. So I decided to change my workplace. Yay or nay? Where? I'll write another blogpost on that, insyaAllah :)

Owh by the way, I got myself car. Haha. It is all because I need to attend meeting, valuation yadda yadda using the highways, in the rain, kinda sad is it? In addition, someone stole my motorcycle (Honda EX5 Dream Gold), which apparently made me transportless. Haha.

So I bought a Suzuki Swift 1.4 :D Really proud of my BabyG (what I call her).




Yeap, I can proudly say that I own that car. I wanted to buy something that makes me proud to have, let it pays to go through all the difficulties all the money spent yadda yadda yadda. Thank you BabyG for not letting me wet in the rain as well as being surrounded in dust of highways anymore. Thank you Allah for makin this happen.

What more to tell? My life has stopped becoming spontaneous and interesting nowadays. Yela, work from 8 to 5, went home watch tv, sleep, the same cycle every single day except for the weekend. Still, adik adik nak kerja lagi? :p

Nah last gambar, masa Tay belanja gua fine dining kat Yew's Cafe lepas site valuation.

Till then, thanks for reading.

1 ulasan:

  1. Kita still dekat Uni but then tak sabar nak kerja, nak pegang duit sendiri but then betul jugak it will be no longer as fun as time study kan :( Hmm^^

    BalasPadam

awak memang comel vogue the vass sebab sudi komen entry kitee, muach! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...